"Motherland Chronicles" Conceptual Art by Tobias Kwan
Magnificent! Some great, surprising monster designs. It’s always a good idea to took inspiration from unusual sources.
"IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I WILL PUNISH YOU!" - by Cameron Garland of cameron+whitney
Sailor Moon fanart piece hand-drawn, hand-painted, and hand-cut by me (Cameron Garland), entirely with paper.
This piece, along with a bunch of other pieces will be for sale at Emerald City Comic Con ‘14, March 28-30! This will be my first time tabling at a con and I’m so gosh darn excited!!! I’ll have a table with the wonderfully talented bubblegumbones who you should be following right now! More details to come the closer we get to ECCC ‘14!
This is piece #3 in my “items” series (click the picture below or click HERE for pieces #1 & 2 in the series, featuring The Legend of Zelda and Adventure Time)
For more of my work, you can find me here:
- Create CSS3- easy css3 generator
- jsFiddle- an easy way to test out your coding
- cursor editor- create your own cursor
- typetester- compare different fonts side by side
- SassMe- an easy way to visualize colors and generate the code
- Websafecolors- list of colors that are websafe
- CS3 gradient- easy way to create gradients
- Ui live tools- toolkit that helps you create forms, buttons, icons and more
- Responsive- database for patterns, backgrounds, and more
- GFX- a 3D CSS3 animation library for jquery
- Learn layout- learn about css and html
- PLTTS- find premade color palettes
- Bookcasey- color stop gradients
- Color Swatches- color palettes
How To Read A 223-Page Novel In Just 77 Minutes
Spritz is a company that makes a speed-reading technology which allows you to get through a mass of text, reading every word, in a fraction of the time it would take if you were turning the pages of a book or swiping through a Kindle.
The basis of Spritz concept is that much of the time spend reading is “wasted” on moving your eyes from side to side, from one word to the next. By flashing the words quickly, one after the other, all in the same place, eye movement is reduced almost to zero. All that’s left is the time you take to process the word before the next one appears.
The company is selling licenses for other companies who might want to use the technology in operating systems, applications, wearables, and websites. Obviously, the tiny screen of a smart watch instantly springs to mind.
But the real revelation of Spritz is in trying it yourself.
Tumblr URL: adriandadich
I need these for when I become a post-apocalyptic warrior princess
Drawings by John Pusateri
New Zealand based artist John Pusateri creates near photo-realistic drawings of beautifully colored owls using pencils, charcoal, and pastels. Pusateri currently teaches in the Department of Architecture at Unitec New Zealand and currently has a number of works available through Seed Gallery.
Wang Yue calls the tree-hole paintings “meitu” which means “beautiful journey.” The paintings on the trees have brightened the city during the dull, grey winter.