Day 12 - Your favorite animated movie - Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989)
Nemo, your shit is topsy-turvy.
Gameboy Cartridge soaps
Your favorite Gameboy Classics that you can’t play but you can use them to wash your body, you filthy animal!
Each soap has an invigorating citrus scent and will help you get clean while walking down memory lane. Check out all available titles/bars of cartridge soap here. [❤]
real friendship is sending them a link to something terrible so you can both be traumatized at the same time
For years there’s been rainstorms obstructing the clarity of Deadpool’s sexuality but last night the skies cleared when current author Gerry Duggan confirmed Deadpool’s pansexuality on twitter.
“If you don’t drink warm blood and eat fresh meat, you are doomed to die on the tundra.”
"If there were no reindeer we would not exist.”
“As our ancestors live, so will we live; as our ancestors died, so will we die.”
“Better to see once than to hear many times.”
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.